Adding Fingerprint Unlock on your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 mobile can be helpful when you wanted to unlock your phone using your fingerprint when you are on the lock screen instead of using face unlock or pincode unlock.
Let’s learn how to enable and add fingerprint Unlock on Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Google Nexus 10 P8110
How To Enable Fingerprint Unlock On Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110
- To enable Fingerprint Unlock your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Biometrics and security section page will appear on your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110.
- In this page, find and tap on the Fingerprints option.
- Before registering your fingerprint you need to setup pattern or pincode lock as backup option.
- Choose any of the option and Click on the confirm button
- Now it will say Start scanning with the center of the fingerprint window. To register your Fingerprint and place your finger for scanning again and again by moving your finger to register all parts of your fingerprint and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your fingerprint. You can also add more fingerprint by clicking on the Add button and following the same steps.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Fingerprint unlock settings page if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your Google Nexus 10 P8110 with your finger.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Fingerprint Unlock on your Google Nexus 10 P8110 device successfully.
I hope you were able to Turn on fingerprint Unlock on your Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110 smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any fingerprint unlocking or registering issues.