IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Note Edge. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Note Edge.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Note Edge.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Note Edge IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Note Edge.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge here.