IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Tab Active. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Tab Active – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Tab Active.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Tab Active.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Tab Active IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Tab Active.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Tab Active here.