Are you a blog writer? Are you searching for a method by which you can increase your website’s visibility and get a good rank in SEO? Then this post is for you.
Creating content takes much time for us and after publishing, if we do not get much traffic then it can be a major letdown. SEO stands for search engine optimization. As marketers, we always aim to write high-level content on Google and SEO is the bridge that will help you get there. You can keep this link in mind for hiring a top SEO manager.
Know somethings about SEO marketing:
SEO writing is nothing but a process of content writing by which one can rank on the first page of search engines like Google. During writing you have to take care of:
- Researching keywords
- Writing high-quality content that matches user intent
- Optimizing your headers for easy page crawling.
So here are the tips: by using these you can get ultimate success in SEO marketing.
- Use headings to your benefit:
When you write something, the heading is very important for it. Because the whole understanding of the article is standing on the heading. It helps Google’s web crawlers to understand this. You should always help your audience to understand the topic. Try to add meaningful subtitles. Always choose subheadings according to the keywords. It reflects on your content. If you follow this your ranking in SERP will increase thoroughly.
- Optimize your content for featured snippets:
When you search for something in Google you can see a small appropriate answer on the top of the page. That is a snippet. If your content comes on the snippet then the visibility will increase too much and your post can rank. So to get a snippet feature you can add headings with a question. Like “how to write SEO-friendly content?” Then you have to add the answer. The answer contains some points. Try to use attractive verbs which are very friendly. You should look after this answer word count would be under 58.
- Write for humans, not search engines:
Sometimes when we follow a lot of guidelines we just forget about our audience. You should always keep in mind that when your post will be interesting, more and more people will search for your website. So always try to interact with your audience. Always create interesting, motivating, challenging content. It attracts people. And it is very important to choose a perfect topic.
- Link to other posts on your site:
You can put various links from another website that are related to your topic. It is a key to getting a higher rank in any search engine. These links can show your website quality because no website owner wants to link their website with a bad quality website.
- This process helps you to gain the trustworthiness of your customers. It can also help you to engage your customers in your website for a long time.
- Many pages push the audience for feed links to your top web pages, featured products, or discounted items. It can irritate your audience. So don’t do it.
- Utilize Content Optimization Tools:
If you are an educated person you can easily write content. You don’t have to be highly educated or don’t have any knowledge about SEO or being a writer to be a content writer. Content optimization tools are that help a writer in creating good content.
- You can use Grammarly Hemingway Editor to check grammatical mistakes in your content.
- You can use CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer to check if your content is user-friendly or not.
- Text tools, Surfer SEO can help you to know if your content is optimized or not.
- Take advantage of those tools and create your own perfect content.
- Add images and alt text for it:
If you normally search in Google you can see that in most posts they add images or videos. An image can attract people too much. And if it is an interesting video then you don’t have to look back. So always try to add perfect images and videos to your content. It helps you for a good Ranking.
There is another important step that is adding alt text next to images. So why should you add alt text after images?
- The alt text describes a photo.
- With it, a person can understand the purpose of adding the photo to your post.
- Who can’t read properly, can it be useful for them?
- It helps you to create a narrative that aligns with your blog post.
- Research deeply for your content:
Content is everything for getting a good place in SEO. So you have to research your content deeply. If you take good keywords but don’t pay attention to your content quality what will happen? It didn’t go top. So always give a lot of information about the topic in your content because for content always quality matters then only it can take a good place in search engines.
So when you are writing a blog or a news article make sure it contains at least a thousand words and every single detail that an audience wants to see.
- Give every possible angle of the content.
- Always give a guideline.
- If you are writing technical articles, explain their importance in our life.
- Providing more links will help an audience to know more facts regarding it.
- Research for keywords:
Keywords are the key to your content. If you don’t research it and put it into the right place then you will not be able to get a higher rank. In a report, we came to know that Google processes over 70,000 search queries a second. So for comparison, you have to search for keywords. For it, you can use keywords tools too.
But sometimes you may feel low on keyword ideas then you have to take inspection from the competition. Competitive intelligence tools can tell you which keywords are getting high rank nowadays.
You should also add 2 or 3 keywords in your meta description and make sure the meta description is short.
Content writing has become very popular nowadays. So always be updated. Follow those tips and be sure about your SEO ranking. You can keep this link in mind for hiring a top SEO manager. They can also help you with this.